Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Old 01-14-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Pallavi Subash's enters Kasamh Se

With Roshini Chopra busy with Sahara One's Jjhoom India and Prachi Desai hitting to the dance floors of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, lights have dimmed out in the Kasam Se story track. Balaji brings Pallavi Shubash to fill in the missing void and to add the missing glitter and glory on the sets.

"I am playing a character named Meera, she is Kamal’s sister who is Jai Walia’s friend. I can’t reveal a lot more about Meera, everyone will get a glimpse of who she is after tonight’s episode. I am very excited to play Meera’s character.” When asked if this is a cameo, she replied, “No, its not a cameo, as far as I know it’s a full fledged role. And Meera’s entry will spice up the drama even more” So does that mean we will be seeing less of Pallavi in Karam Apna Apna? “No, its nothing like that. I am managing both the shoots well. The production house adjusts with the dates very well, and I’ve just shot for Kasam Se yesterday, so as of now I am not facing any difficulty with the shoots…”

Tune into Kasamh Se tonight, as Pallavi makes her first appereance in the show.

Sponsors

Tags
enters, kasamh, pallavi, subash