Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Old 01-14-2009, 02:56 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Favorite to worst drama ever!!!!

Banoo main teri dulhann was my favorite soup among all of ‘em… but now it’s the WORST then it can get! Horrible, awful and disgusting… and what not I can say…

Where is the director taking the story?? Amar married Gauri?? It cannot get more dreadful then this! I mean there is only Amar in the world who can save Gauri’s life??? She is gonna die anyway when she finds out that amar is the one who killed her fiancé!!

I guess the story writer is now exhausted of his own soup… he should go & rest in his house cuz he really really needs that!!!

Guys what do you think about this story?? Am I the only one who has this opinion??

Well I am NOT going to watch it any longer… they have RUIEND it with all their efforts!!!

I feel sorry for both divya and amar, they have to do it to earn money.. but shame to the director and the story writer!!!!

Sponsors

Tags
drama, favorite, worst