View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 02:51 AM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Nahar to die but there’s a twist…

Nahar to die but there’s a twist…

Don’t be surprised if in the coming month you get to see another obituary of a popular television character. Few days ago, it was Prem (Harshad Chopra) of Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil whose obituary was printed in one of country’s premier newspaper. Come this November; brace yourself for the death of Nahar Singh – the male lead of Saat Phere.

While Nahar will succumb to cancer that doesn’t mean Sharad Kelkar will no longer be part of the show. A source informs, “There’s a major twist in the tale. Nahar will die but his doppelganger will surface after a while. This track will probably come into play during the second week of November.”

When contacted Sharad Kelkar said, “Nahar may be dying but I have no idea about the future track.” Surprisingly, not long ago it was buzzed that the show is coming to an end. We had then asked Sharad about it and he replied saying that the show wasn’t coming to an end because he knows the script for the next 100 episodes.

Meanwhile, the uncertainty surrounding the future of lead actress Rajshri Thakur still remains. Commenting on this, a reliable source from the production says, “Thus far we’re only hearing such tales from media reports. What I can assure you is that Saloni is the protagonist and there’s no way that this character is coming to an end “

Adding more light on Rajshri’s future, an actor says, “She hasn’t communicated to me whether she wants to quit. As for her throwing tantrums, let’s put it this way. You’re bound to be fatigued working day in and day out for the last three years. Every human seeks a break. With her playing the lead, that’s a luxury and so there are times when you feel frustrated. She returned to work yesterday after getting a couple of days break. She was looking completely refreshed. Looking at her enthusiasm, I doubt she would call it quits.”

Sponsors