Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Dill Mill Gaye

Old 01-14-2009, 11:43 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default imp....shud read it till the last!!!..Everywhere Sukirti!!!& Shilpa............!!!???

Why everywhere Suku??????i remember when there was Shilpa.......i felt sooo happy when i saw Karan-Shilpa 2gether!!!!And by the way suku doesnt looks bad...but she looks bad with Karan......& specially the wig made her look ugly...she is cute in her curly hairs!!!& if anyone here doesnt like Sukku......plzzz post u r reply here......& tell me anybody here wants Shilpa 2 come back???shilpa was beautiful i mean her face cut,her eyebrows,lips,eyes her features were gud...i dont mean sukku is ugly & her features r not gud...but me just telling shilpa was wonderful!!!!

When a new character come in a show replacing someone really close 2 the audience people doest like her....it takes time.......but i m sure tat if sukku was from the beginning of the show everybody wud like her....& if shilpa wud replace sukku no one wud accept Shilpa.....in mah skool nobody liked sukku...in fact me 2..........trust me no one............................so those who hate sukku,it is not their mistake & those who like sukku plzz dont say bad for the one who hate sukku...its their choice....& dont u think who hate sukku will be angry if u post such vm on karan-sukku.....& like Karan & sukku looks very gud?????sooo plzzz u can send a private message......yaaaaaa........& i wud say for those also who hate suuku tat dont use bad words for sukku!!!!

cuz its not sukku's mistake.......she is replacing shilpa cuz creatives told her 2 do dat...........sooooo dont worry........read imaginary scripts & imagine karan-shilpa....i do the same thing when i miss shilpa...........but sometimes i think tat it wud be really gud if shilpa wud have not left..........i miss her......but wat can we do yaar.......

i think who r small kids like me [12 or 13 years old or more than tat]r not accepting sukku cuz kids take everything seriously whether its a true story or not..............tats why they love 2 c karan-shilpa 2gether and so they cant see karan-sukku rite???i have realized tat.....cuz i believe in myself...& belive tat Shilpa will really come bac....i trust god... i know he will surely grant mah wish......whether it took a long time maybe 3 months....cuz god is having a soft heart specially 2 kids............

So mah frnds if u hate sukku post u r reply here.............and if u watch Dmg just imagine shilpa in sukku's place simple!!!or else read the imaginary scripts........trust me they will help u feel better!!!& wish shilpa all the best for her film & wish for her success......everyone wud leave a tv show if he or she gets big offers....if u wud be in place of Shilpa u wud also do the same.....cuz everyone wants to succeed in her/his life......and the best way is 2 act in films...like Deepika Padukone!!

these were my opinions......

hii remember KARAN-SHILPA FOREVER as ARMAAN-RIDDHIMA FOREVER....

Thanxxxx

Sponsors

Tags
impshud, lasteverywhere, read, shilpa, sukirtiand, till