Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Old 01-14-2009, 07:26 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default 24th December 2008 KS written update

PART 1

The show starts with Bani is crying inside the room,Rano and Rashi came there to see her.Rano and Rashi ask her to come there,but she doesn't want too.Bani says that she can't go down and face everyone and the truth.Bani asked them not to force her.

Adi came there and said why are you hurting yourself Bani,the situation was like that and no one can do anything about it.Bani says that in front of me my best friend suffered and died .He was suffering and we all thought it was just a game from him,and it was not a game.Bani says how will I face my sister?What will I tell her?She blames herself for that.She ask them to leave and tells that she can't go down.

Everyone leave and Jai came to her and said without you how will we go Bani?Bani ask Jai not to force her.Jai tells her that don't you want to fulfill Pushkar wish.He gave to her Pushkar's wheel and it's written in the wheel that none of us should cry after his death.Jai says tears or cries and so on.He just want us to be normal.Jai says even he had died he still thinks about others He wants to everyone happy.Bani says he left everyone and he says not to cry for him?She says that she can't do it Mr.Walia.Jai says what happened to you Bani,you were strong and tries to console everyone and now what happen,he ask her to be strong.Then she wiped her tears off.

Rishi ask Ganga to take care of herself and she said everything was fine before and why Pushkar uncles,she started to cry.Rishi ask her to control herself and said everything will be fine and he calls a taxi.

Adi says everyones follows and does as Pushkar wish so.Jai says we have to fulfill Pushkar's last wish even it hurts us.Veer thinks that no one will know on how he died and everyone is blaming themselves but the death is also a waste and he is still not defeated yet and he'll destroy everything.

Jigyasa comes there to offer condolences about Pushkar,Jai looked angry at her but before that Adi took him away and calmed him down.Jigyasa asked Veer ,why isn't everyone crying and sad?Veer replies and said because I am here to take care of everyone.Bani then comes down and Jigyasa is happy to look at Bani's condition.Bani gets a parcel and opens it.

PART 2

There was a cassette in that there was Pushkar's voice.In that he says that he is sorry because he is late to give a gift for their anniversary.He had sent them a gift which is scrapbook and it has pictures of all.He says that the scrapbook is specially for two most important in his life,one is his godfather and one is his best friend.He says it is a small gift but with lots of emotions.

Bani then opens the scrapbook,and it has picture of everyone.Pushkar goes on talking about their relationship and about their love and so on.The last page was empty and he said ,when Pia is home he'll take a family picture on and put it on the last page.He tells Bani no tto be sad and ask Jai to take the responsibility to make sure everyone is happy and tells Jai that he'll bring a better gift for next year.

Rano says to Bani that she knows that she is crying inside but Pushkar wants you to be strong and stop blaming herself about it.Phone call came from hospital says that Pia is awake now.Bani says she have to go the hospital and face the reality.

Jigyasa says that I know these sisters are very close.Rano was telling her that she is not responsible for all that and Bani will tell Pia the truth and she'll accept it just like Mount Abu Mountains their trust are very strong.Veer says wait and see I will break their trust.

PART 3

Bani is at the hospital and the doctor tells her that Pia had already left the hospital.Veer is driving the car and tells Pia that Veer hasn't told anyone about the truth as Pia was worried.

Pia says that I and Pushkar had build this family and I don't want it to be destroyed.Veer asked her is she ready to see the destruction?Pia looked scared.

Ganga comes there and met Rano and Jai.She wonders what will be more difficult Bani telling the truth and Pia is accepting it.Pia comes there with Veer where they are cremating Pushkar and Pia was shocked

EPISODE ENDS.

Sponsors

Tags
2008, 24th, december, update, written