Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

Old 01-23-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Soni needs to be tougher

I wish Soni would take the roop of Durga or some Devi and take her own revenge on Ms. Cherry. What the hell. She is always portrayed as the innocent one who won't go against anyone. She needs to toughen up and stand up for herself. This is the woman who killed your husband but your all hush hush about it. Don't tell me that the baby is going to grow up looking like Veer, and then he'll take revenge. I won't be surprised if that even happens.

Sponsors

Tags
soni, tougher