Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Dill Mill Gaye

Old 01-15-2009, 12:37 AM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Miss Riddhima...armaan Ki Riddhima....

HEY GUYS....DIS IS DA TYM...WHN SOO MANY OF US WRE WAITING FR....FR OUR RIDDHIMA....RIDDHIMA...OF APNI FORUM....

and so..aftr so many rounds....of da contest...we had cum upto 3 finalits...let me call them out again....they wre....

1.)SHALAKA....

2.)QAWS....

3.)DILMILGAYE45....

and so we went thru wid da finale....and here i am wid da result....

AND MISS RIDDHIMA TITLE GOES TO.......

lol....wudn keep it in suspense anymore....lol.....

OK GUYS.....

SO MISS RIDDHIMA.....ARMAAN KI RIDDHIMA IS......

QAWS..................

CONGRATULATIONS.......QAWS......U R MISS RIDDHIMA...ARMAAN KI RIDDHIMA OF OUR APNI FORUM......CONGRATULATIONS GAL.......

guys.....i want to tell one more thing....ppl who have participated n have been eliminated...plzzz dun curse me....as da eliminations have been dun..on some strong majoor basis...n considerations....fr getting..all da perfect qualities of riddhima.....and so i held various rounds....analysing how riddhima wud answer....not u....so riddhima...ws given much preference..her thinking....her style....and evrythnig of hers...so plzzzzz dun get mad at me...plzzz....

SO EVRY1 WELCUM...RIDDHIMA....ARMAAN KI RIDDHIMA....QAWS..

Sponsors

Tags
miss, riddhima, riddhimaarmaan