Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Old 01-14-2009, 03:46 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default I have a reserved dressing sence Divyanka Tripathi

I have a reserved dressing sense

Divyanka Tripathi

Define fashion?

Fashion is what you are comfortable in. It is all about you and your own style.

Who chooses your clothes?

I choose my clothes but I like taking an opinion from my mother and sister as they always give me honest opinions.

Do you like to accessorise yourself?

Yes, I love accessorising myself. My favourite accessory is a watch. I also have a huge collection of jewellery. I like wearing a jhumki with salwar suits.

Is there any particular brand that you prefer for clothes?

Not really. I generally wear Indian clothes and there are not many brands in it.

What is your favourite destination for shopping?

My hometown Bhopal. Since I mostly wear Indian dresses, I love shopping from Bhopal. The city is famous for its various embroidery works. Also I know a lot about that place so it becomes easy to shop. I only shop abroad for western clothes.

Which are the clothes that make you feel comfortable?

Indian dresses as I am brought up in a small town and I donít like dressing in a way where people would turn around to look at me. I have a reserved dressing sense.

Who is your favourite designer?

Though I have tried dresses from a few designers, I still have to explore some more to answer this question.

Any particular colour that you like to see in your wardrobe?

White.

A must have in your purse?

Tissues, hair brush and a perfume.

What are the make-up products that you prefer?

I prefer a nude shade lipstick just to make my lips look slightly pink and a blush- on.

A fashion tip.

Be comfortable and confident in what you wear and if you donít feel so, you better wear something else.

A make- up tip.

Highlight your best features. Donít be experimental and try different products as it may harm your skin. Find out what suits you best and wear only that make-up.

Sponsors

Tags
divyanka, dressing, reserved, sence, tripathi