Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Old 01-14-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Divyanka Tripathi reels in pain..

The pretty Dulhann, Divyanka Tripathi suffered a major setback last week as she was in terrible pain owing to a ligament tear right below her neck. Get an insight here..

Divyanka Tripathi aka Divya of Banoo Main Teri Dulhann has been suffering from an excruciating back ache for quite some time. In fact the actress was so bad that she collapsed on the sets of Dulhann and was asked to take complete rest.

Pradeep, Supervising Producer of Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, when contacted says about the incident, “She was complaining of a stiff neck and a back ache for the past 4-5 days. But it suddenly got severe and she could not get up. We had to call the doctor to the set. He gave her some injections, and she had to be carried off for an x-ray. She was advised complete bed rest, but unfortunately we couldn’t give her more than a day off, as we did not have a bank of episodes. She rests during the day and shoots at night.”

The buzz around was that Sharad was immediately at her side when she collapsed and even went to the extent of carrying her to her van and then to the hospital. Everyone is curious to know what’s cooking between the two.

To get things straight we called up Divyanka who rubbished most of it saying, “I did not collapse on the sets, to begin with. When I felt really uneasy, I was helped by all into my van. Once I lay down I realized I couldn’t move my body and was in terrible pain. The doctor diagnosed a ligament tear below my neck”. When asked if it was true that Sharad carried her, Divyanka laughed and said, “When I did not collapse, why was there a need for him to carry me? But yes, he helped me a lot and was with me when I went thro' my X-ray and doctor visits. I have been advised complete bed rest, but could not afford to take more than a day off because of my schedule. But the unit has been very helpful. In fact they have provided me with a driver so that I can commute to and fro to the shooting site as I am advised not to drive the car now.”

We all pray for a speedy recovery for our favourite dulhann, Divyanka.

Sponsors

Tags
divyanka, pain, reels, tripathi