Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na

Old 01-14-2009, 09:36 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Rahil Azam spices up Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Naa..

The very talented Rahil Azam will bring in a thriller element in Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Naa, as he is all set to play a very pivotal role..

As everyone tries to guess who the parallel lead of Ratna Sinha’s production, Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Naa is, Telly Buzz reveals the name behind the unknown face. To play the very interesting role in the upcoming thriller track, Ratna Sinha has roped in the very versatile Rahil Azam.

When contacted, Rahil confirmed the news saying, “Yes I have just signed up for the role and I will be playing the parallel lead in the serial. I have not got the screenplay in my hand right now, so I cannot tell you much. My character name, I guess will be Swayam”. Rahil was rather reticent though to reveal much about the character, as he says, “The character is very unique and is one that is very risky for an actor to try out in television. I have always done different roles whether it be my recent Resham Dankh or Betiyaan Apni Ya Paraya Dhan, and it is the same with this role too. The uniqueness of the role is what enticed me to take it up.”

The actor adds further, “My character has a kind of split personality disorder, but that’s the most I can reveal about it. But there is a different dimension given to the split personality which has not been shown in any film or serial till now”. Giving a hint to the audience, Rahil stated, "Try watching the episode of April 14th, when the turmoil in Aastha's life starts. This episode will be a buildup to my character. If you are smart enough, you can guess little bit about the same".

Ratna Sinha, Producer of Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Naa averred the news saying, “Yes we have finalized Raahil for the pivotal role. His character is something very different and unique. His entry will be somewhere in May but how is entry will take place is for the viewers to wait and find out".

As we gear up for the thriller element to get introduced in Baabul Ka Aangann Chootey Naa, we wish Rahil Azam the very best of luck!!

Sponsors

Tags
aangann, azam, babul, chootey, naa, rahil, spices