Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Dill Mill Gaye

Old 01-14-2009, 11:55 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Karans aka armans indya chat transcript

Hey guys.

How you all doing.

So who got a chance to speak to Karan Singh Grover then on Indya chat/

Well i've got soom real good news for those of you who didn't.

Im posting armaans(Ksg) chat transcripts here(thanks to aish all credit goes to her)

Hi guys here's wht happnd till now !

armaan malik says, "hi...thnaks a lot for loving me....keep watching the show...im not sure when im coming to kolkata..but when i come i will surely meet u"

You ask Can you pls visit our forum where so many of us r great fans !

Your question has been submitted.

indya presents the speaker with question #35 from heenah:

u know the best part of ur acting is that u look very natural doesn't matter u r doing comedy or serious acting u look too gud in all forms

armaan malik says, "glad that u found it natural....in front of the camera im natural...it doesnot loook like im acting....."

You ask What kind of roles do you prefer ??

indya presents the speaker with question #13 from guest63:

Do you think ZND will boost your career in terms of entering the big screen?

You ask Oh yes , How is it to be a host ??

armaan malik says, "ZND is a way by which i can connect wit my fans as Karan not as any other character....yeah hope so someday im into movies"

indya presents the speaker with question #65 from love_ht:

karan i love ur pair wid shradha...u both look sooo cute...any plans 4 marriage...?

armaan malik says, "i do plan to get married....not in the near future but...it feels nice to be loved by you all"

indya presents the speaker with question #69 from wildthang:

hey karan!! i jus wanted to tell i am a huge huge fan its 5 30AM n i am sittin here for u so thank u for comin!!

You ask Thanks a lot for being there ! I had my exam though ! BUt never mind !

armaan malik says, "im sorry to keep u awake unitl this time but this was the only ideal time for me to chat wit you all.... thanks for you love..."

indya presents the speaker with question #73 from guest65:

Hi Karan, i m Amelia....n i m a very big fan of yours n doing a very great job.....i love it.well i have sum request frm my friends as they arent able to chat........so first request is 1]is dmg gonna end in August...plz let me know...so tat i cn tel thm

You ask ID DMG GONNA END ??

armaan malik says, "hi amelia....well DMG isnt getting over in Aug...you can still watch us"

indya presents the speaker with question #81 from guest170:

karan bhaiya i just want to ask ur favourite song ,food ,perfume,and ur hobbies and plz sing 2 lines of ur favourite song

You ask Which one was better DMG or Solahah Singar ?

armaan malik says, "i dont have fav food...may be i love tandoori chicken, i love reading, im into fitness and my fav perfume is Blue by D&G"

Part 2

hiii Karan...my name is Janki and i absolutelyy loveee youuu as armaan..i love your chemistry with shilpa anand a lot and i love her and miss her soo muchh as riddhimaa..she is the only ridz..i reallyy hope you guys do sumthing else in the future together

armaan malik says, "im glad u loved our chemistry...even i miss her too, but as a frnd...if we are working together in the future...i promise to let u ppl know"

indya presents the speaker with question #40 from guest152:

hi karan do you read novels? which is your favourite?

You ask Can you convey our message to Shilpa ?? I just wanna say I miss her !

armaan malik says, "i dont read novels...but i read a lot of paulo choelo, deepak sharma..."

indya presents the speaker with question #30 from heenah:

i have seen u in princes dolly. kasuatii zindagi kay before DMG n i think ur acting is best in this show

armaan malik says, "yeah i agree....im glad and also glad tat u didnt watch those shows....in DMG i can be my self n not pretent someone else.... i think tats why u guys loved it."

indya presents the speaker with question #111 from guest231:

hi! i m bhavna n i am ur gr8est fan. i wanna ask that r there any other serials that u r doing or will b doin except foe dmg

armaan malik says, "i dont know of other serials as of now...but im hoping ot get into movies soon"

indya presents the speaker with question #140 from wildthang:

hey karan!! i wanted to tell u i love u soo much!! i think ur an amazin actor totally addicted to ur show!! my queston wat is ur most memorable thing happened to u on the sets of DMG

armaan malik says, "hi and thankyou....my most memorable moment is when i played heer ranjha in DMG...n accidently ended up punching shilpa...she had a swollen lip the whole time"

indya presents the speaker with question #133 from guest_dip:

hi karan... i am a very big fan of u... i mean can not miss a show... do u think fans are attackin your privacy... i mean wen dey cum up 2 u everywherew u go??

You ask I wanted your autograph wonder if I could gain it ?

armaan malik says, "no they arnt....i have a nice n descent loving fans.... i dont have probs in meeting fans like that..."

indya presents the speaker with question #211 from falaque:

Hiiiiiii!!!!! I just luvvvv DMG,its the best show i have ever seen.....you know wats the best part of it,......YOu.....You are doing a great job....Keep going....All the best!!!!!

armaan malik says, "thank you sooooo much...but its not only me but its others hardwork also put into it...."

indya presents the speaker with question #201 from zeba2301:

u and shraddha make an awesome pair!!!! our indian brangelina!!!

Part 3

armaan malik says, "hehehe... thats sooo sweet...thanks soo mcuh...happy tat u like us so much....."

indya presents the speaker with question #231 from guest223:

hey karan...this is nivi...... i am very big fan of urs...i hav more than 800 photos of urs.... something 300 vedios....my rooom is filled wit ur posters

armaan malik says, "thats soo sweet....hey nivi thats sooo overwhelming to know tat u have soo many of my pics...thank you sooo much"

indya presents the speaker with question #234 from guest292:

Hi Karan!! Thanks so much for coming to talk to us... I just have one questions.. how do you do it? I mean you make the audience really feel exactly what Armaan feels and I believe only the best actors can do that.. .so how do you do it?

You ask How is it working with Sukriti ??

armaan malik says, "its not me yaar...its bcoz u ppl loved me soo much tat u end up feelign what armaan feels...tats really sweet of u guys"

indya presents the speaker with question #95 from guest152:

hi karan what is your nick name? what does your mom call you?

armaan malik says, "i dont have a nickname...n my mom calls me karan only"

indya presents the speaker with question #129 from kashlover:

karannn....i have loved you in DMG as armaan and you are such a natural...and i think you are rocking ZND as well...all the bestt in everythingggg....

armaan malik says, "thank you sooo much for ur support"

indya presents the speaker with question #204 from guest180:

is the tatoo on ur hand a permanent tattoo

Part-4

armaan malik says, "well i wldnt cal it crazy....they are all very nice n descent ...i got ot know especially in this chat tat she has so many pics of me...tats reallly sweet"

indya presents the speaker with question #174 from guest247:

Hey Karan.. I love you and your acting.. I just wanted to ask if you're planing to do bollywood movies..And i wish you good luck for your new show ZND, god bless..

armaan malik says, "thanks soo much....im planning ot get into films...there also i need ur love and supporty"

Public actions are not allowed in this room

indya presents the speaker with question #319 from guest192:

hey KAran my name is NIVEDITA....I simply luv you....I have been ur fan since Kitni mast hain zindagi....I also saw Parivaar just for ur flick role in that...so when are you cuming to Delhi next time??.will my Armaan of meeting you ever cum true

armaan malik says, "definitely it will come true...thanks for watching all the roles that i have done....thanks a lot"

indya presents the speaker with question #138 from guest193:

Can you pls visit our forum on indya.com where so many of us r great fans !

armaan malik says, "i will definitely try n do that...i promise..."

You ask hi karan i count me as u're greatest fan... if we come face to face smeday wld u spare smetime for me...i ean oblige me

indya says, "That was the last question for the day - Your favourite actor has to go on and do what you all love him doing - playing Dr Armaan! So let's get him back on the sets...."

indya says, "Here is the message for all you fans whom Karan couldnt answer.... He is sorry as he has to get back on shoot."

You ask i have all u're vdeos n pics on my comp

armaan malik says, "thanks a lot for all you to come to this chat....i really love u all a lot... thanks for loving me this much from past one year.... pls be wit me...also i do visit indya forums and will answer you people's questions there...i promise"

You ask wl wait for u till... the end of time to ans our ques karan... we love u so much God bless u

"Thank you so much Armaan / Karan!"

armaan malik says, "bye... my pleasure...love u all"

No user with the name armaan is logged on.

You ask hi have u left already

Sponsors

Tags
aka, armans, chat, indya, karans, transcript