Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Old 01-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Dulhan - 11th June 08 Brief written update

I was able to catch up only after the first break. Please adjust with my written update - this is my first time.

Divya was reading a letter (which was written by Rajiv obviously). Letter reads something like "Your dreams are true. I m your well wisher and want to help u know the truth but on two conditions, I cant tell you who I am and you should not reveal this to anyone, even to Amar. If you agree to these conditions, tie a red cloth on your room window". By the time she finishes reading this letter, Amar enters the room asking her to join for dinner. She quickly folds the letter and hides in her palm.

At the dinner table, Amar praises the taste of Parathas and Chadra says, everyday Mahua used to make but today Amar's Banaras mom(cant recall her name). Amars mom feels happy, Mahua bends her head down and Sindhoora gives a sadistic smile of accomplishment..!! Sindhoora asks Divya to take the medicine for which Divya says she knows exactly whats happenning with her and knows for sure that she doesnt need any medicine. She looks worried and irritated and excuses herself from the dining table. Amar and Sindhoora give concerned looks..

Divya goes to the room and starts tying the red cloth..

Prelude: Amar is seen doing something with the vase with red roses hurriedly in a room checking if anyone is coming (must be fixing a hidden cam or something - not sure). Sindhoora is shown walking towards the room simultaneously and she opens the door..

Sponsors

Tags
11th, dulhan, june, update, written