Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na

Old 01-14-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Aastha Chaudhary: HOLI

Aastha Chaudhary

My best Holi partner:

With my dream man who is still in my dreams as my soap leaves me with no time to realise my dreams and my dream-man.

Best Holi:

It was during my final year of college when I played Holi with all my friends in the girls' hostel. We were not permitted to play Holi but we decided to break the rules. We girls at around 1:00 am started playing Holi with water and colours. We also played some loud music. Next day the boys from the neighbouring hostel complained about the loud music to our warden. We were made to clean up the whole mess.

High on Bhaang:

I tasted bhaang with a few friends during the same Holi that we celebrated during the last year of my college. I tell you it was hallucinating.

Silly point:

I actually mistook one of my friends to be SRK and started stammering his celebrated dialogue k-k-k-Kiran. The following morning I became the butt of everybody's jokes.

Any embarrassment:

I wasn't embarrassed at all as it was once in a life experience. I enjoyed with my friends.

Sponsors

Tags
aastha, chaudhary, holi