Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Old 01-14-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default 8th December 2008 KS written update

PART 1

The show starts with Jigyasa saying what are you looking at Bani?There were always smile on your face and today suddenly the smiles is no more.No problem you already have a break on your kushi ki baat.She says she'll change everything in just one full stop,I'll do anything to see you suffer.Jigs says again what I should I say here,God has brought Veer to help me and at a time when the family is together and finally got Jai.

Jigyasa says your sister Pia and the night she had with Jai,and the result as Veer who is in front of you.Jigs says I take Kasam that I would not do anything or tell him anything because he will get to know the truth by his own.He will live here with us and slowly he will realize that he has so much in common with Jai and he'll start wondering why is he has so much in common with this guy,and he will know the truth and thats when your destruction starts and my victory.She laughed and walked off.

Bani then looked at the family pictures and was thinking about whatever Jigyasa was telling her just now.Adi asked Pushkar why didn't he tell them that Veer is back from Switzerland.Pia says actually we wanted to avoid him from meeting Mr.Walia,as I can see from his childhood that he is just like Mr.Walia,and the kismat has sent him here.Rano says if Veer knows the truth and Pushkar says no he will not know.

Pushkar says I will do anything from not bringing out the truth.Adi says if he got to know the similarity between them,and he'll want to find out what is all about.Bani came asn says don't worry,for Veer Pia and Pushkar are his parents and unless we will tell him,he will not know about it.

Bani says if we look worried in front of him and for sure he'll will start wondering about it.Rashi says Bani Mami is saying the right thing.After so long the house is happy and we can't let it to go just like that.Adi says he is just worried about Jai what type of situation he'll be into.

Jai was sitting on a bed and turns around looking at the photo album.The kids childhood photo album and Veer pictures is there too Bani came and he told her that he don't understand what should he do,for the first time in my life that a truth that he can't accept or deny it.Bani calms him down and says Mr.Walia why are you talk like this,whatever it is Veer is your son and he is a part of this family,and we have to welcome him as Pia and Pushkar's son.Why don't you think like this that after so long you got the chance to be near him,to know him and etc,please Mr.Walia.

Jai says like always you tried to make me understand of everything,and understand me.But even after all these years I am not able to forgive myself ,how can you?

Bani says learn to live in the present and leave the past in the past and I want to live with you and see you proud and of you and I want to see you in every way Don't worry.Bani told him lets go and they went off from there.

Jigyasa came there and took the photo album with her.She says too bad they are father and son but there is no picture of them together.So she took the picture that she was with him and one picture of Veer who is standing alone to make them as one picture

PART 2

Vicky,Krishna,Vidya and Varun is with Veer talking.Vicky says that Krishna hears full volume music and so the room next to her was empty(hahaha)how Krishna am I right?Krishna says nothing is like it just that no one was beside my room na thats why my music will always be in high volume.I'll take care of it after this since you'll be here.Veer thank her for that.

Veer sees the wound on his arm and Vidya asked him how it happen Veer bhaiya.Veer says nothing serious and says he is a fencing player,it happens sometimes.Vidya says only this it should be more on you and it should be very painful.He says it is not painful and he is use to it.He says I am just angry.Krishna says angry with you.He replies and says with myself because this pain is all because of his mistake.

They all was wondering about whatever Veer is saying(he is very weird to me)Varun says anyway Krishna I should leave now.Veer says that he needs cactus beside his bed.Krishna says what will you do with cactus and there are so many beautiful plant here and Veer says they are short lived but cactus can live in tough desert condition for months and survive and they don't need anyone to take care of them.Thats why i like cactus.

(lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Varun face was funny lolzzzzzzzz)I can't stop laughing lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Krishna says okay don't you think your thinking is weird a bit.Veer says you are not the only to say that Krishna ,people who think different are different.(hahaha)They left him from there and walk away.They was talking about his strange attitude and Vicky scolds her to not to talked to him like that.

Ganga goes to her mother in law and ask her did she called her.She says when you were in Walia House the gift came here.Then Ganga opens the gift and it was ticket to Simla.They want Rishi and Ganga to spent time together in Simla and Mary comes there and says all this is for my sweet girl Ganga and says again that she is very thankful to Ganga making a birthday surprise party for her even though Rishi has forgetten it. She tells Ganga if Rishi is troubling her let her know about it coz she will teach him a lesson on how to treat a lady.Ganga walked out from there and went into her room.

She throws the tickets and tells him that he is not going anywhere with him.

PART 3

Veer was working out and Vicky came there and says you already start using it and brought him clothes.Veer thank him for that.Veer says just do me another favour with asking him to call his servantand put the loudspeaker onVicky says good night Veer and went off from there.

He asked his servant to bring his clothes to the house and Pia comes there and says why are you bringing over your clotes here as we are leaving the house.Pia says she knows that he feels uncomfortable and will leave the house tomorrow.Veer says who told you that I don't like this place.Pia says you always like to be alone and Veer agreed with her by saying it's true I like to live alone and that doesn't mean that I don't like meeting people.My reason that I'm always alone because Dad was always away for business.Veer says when I got to know that my cousins and relatives is here I feel it is not wrong for me to be here with them.

Jigs came and says of coz not wrong at all.Pia looked helpless.Jigs says Veer since you are here ,you will know how much love will you get.They will love you so much.Jigs says please Pia don't ask Veer to go as he'll be with them here.I want him to stay here to understand what is happeningaround here and so on.Veer says he love too.Jigs says this what I want.Veer says ya thats final.Jigs told herself that I will take my time to let Veer to know the truth because the more time it takes the more these sisters will be under tension.

EPISODE ENDS.

Sponsors

Tags
2008, 8th, december, update, written