Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Dill Mill Gaye

Old 01-15-2009, 02:53 AM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Mauj masti auditions!!

hey!! m back!!! wiv sum parts in my ff!! i need sm roles!! from ac!! i mean der bad/evil!! good/angel!!

so it depends!! and besdies!! der has to be sm bad roles!!

so here it goes!!

TAMANNA!- SHE IS D BEST FRIEND OF AANA AND AMU!! DEY WERE REALLI GUD FRNDS!! BT TAMANNA WASNT IN MUSIC!! AND AMU AANA CALLED HER TAY!!

PRIYA!- SHE IS A KIND OF DUMB BT REALLI SWEET SHE IS KIND OF MEAN BT NOT LIKE HURTIN SM1!! U KNOW SHE IS SO LIK LONDON FROM SUITE LIFE OF ZACK AND CODY/ON DECK!!

SONIA- SHE WAS A GUD GURL!! BT SH ECAN TURN EVIL!! FR HER ADVANTAGES1! AND SHE WAS A SWORE ENEMY OF AANA!! SHE DINT LIK HER NEITHER DID AANA! 1

KRISHA- SORRY GUYS!! DIS ONE IS TAKEN BY NOLUV_NOTENSION MY FRND!! - SHE WAS A GRT DANCER!! SHE WAS KIND OF SHY BT BOLD AT D SM TIME SHE WUD GET HURT BY INSULTS!!

SHEKHAR- HE WAS A FAMILY FRND OF RIDZZ!! HE WAS A REAALI GRT PERSON AT CALMIN THINGS DOWN!!

SHREYA- SHE WAS GF OF SHEKHAR! !DEY LIVED TOGEDER! SH EWAS REALLI LIGHT HERATED PERSON SHE WAS REALLI HAPPY WID SHEKHAR

WELL DATS IT I THINK I WILL HAVE SM MORE!! BT AFTRWRDS!! AND I HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT!! AND PLZZ REPLY IN DIS THREAD NO PMS IT SFINE HERE!

LUV FROM

RIJU.....

Sponsors

Tags
auditions, masti, mauj