Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Old 01-14-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default 8th September 2008 KS written update

PART 1

All the first part shows was the same as 4th September 2008.Kind of bored watching it again

PART 2

The show starts with Pronita talking to Jigyasa.Pronita tells everything to Jigyasa.Jigyasa says I knew that Meera is up to something and see she had started.Don't worry Pronita,everthing will be fine.Pronita says but poor Ganga she will loose hope in all this.I think we should tell Ganga everyhing.Jigyasa says nothing will change,Meera had done everthing until we can't do anything about it.We have to do something.But I know Bani,you will win this battle.You have to win and you will win.

Jai says what the hell are you doing here Meera(hehehe),im arranging our bed Jai.What happen any problem Jai?Jai says what are you doing in my room,get out of here.Meera says come on Jai,did you forgot everything,let me remind you again Jai,we both will be acting as husband and wife for Ganga's wedding.Think if any of us sleeping in different room and one of Mitals family saw you know what will happen Jai.So you know we have to act for few days Jai.(Jai is really angry,hehehe)Jai and if there is someone to go from this room,it will be your Pronita.Jai says nothing will happen like you say,Meera says it have to happen Jai.if not Ganga and Priytush will not get married.Jai says why are you doing all this Meera.Meera says it for Ganga am doing all this Jai,if not for what am doing all this.Meera says you have to give and take a bit.

Pronita came.Meera says you came into the wrong room Pronita.If husband and wife are in the same room then we have to knock the door before coming in Pronita,you said that to me before.Meera says chalo let me inform her about this,Mrs.Walia starting from today,I and Jai will be in the same room.Jai says then take my pillow everything to this sight.Meera says arey did you see the broken window Jai,if any of the Mital view us from outside,lots of problem then.

Jai says to Pronita,im sorry Pronita really sorry about this.Meera says and now why are you standing and looking,we need privacy Pronita.

Pronita talking to herself,I know all this is hard for me,and its more hard for you Mr.Walia.You are really worried about it,how am i suppose to tell you that Priytush and the whole family is in Meera's hand.You are doing all this for Ganga's wedding,and after she s married she have give up everything.There is only one way now that I have to do,Ganga and the whole family have to know the truth about Priytush and his family and Ganga's life will be safe.I have to this for my daughter,tomorrow is Ganesh Chahturthi,arey gannapathi papa please help me ,show me a way.

Jai brings the Ganesh Murti in the house and all the poeple are gathered in the hall.

Pandit Ji ask who will be doing the pooja.Vicky and Krishna says Pronita aunty.Pronita went ahead and do the pooja.Mrs.Mitals says im sorry,I shouldn't ask all this but the arti the bahu will be doing it naa.I mean Meera Ji have to do it.I have no problem with it ,just ask.Meera says it wouldn't be a problem,if you say so then I will be doing the arti.Meera went ahead and took the arti from Pronita's hand and says I hope it wouldn't be a problem for Pronita.

and all the poeple are gathered in the hall.

PART 3

Mrs.Mitals says Pronita you know all the truth about us,and i think you know why did I stop you from doing the arti,to tell the truth we don't to be bad at you,for the work that we came to do we have to complete it.We are having a very big problem regarding financial and only Meera Ji could help us on this.and we have to do all she says.Pronita says and if it also to destroy a girl's life?Why he had to act that he loves Ganga?and you know what will happen to Ganga's life.

Priytush says the most important for us is the money and about playing with the emotions is a small thing.I can do it more than this.Its better for you not to come our way.By the way you are not her mom.Don't try to tell the truth to them and you knwo what will happen.Ganga these days aonly looking at me.Thinking about me and listen to me too.

Pandit Ji says all the arti part has over and now the jodi of this family will start to do the arti.Meera and Jai are doing the arti.

Pronita was thinking about what did Priytush says just now,she went over to Jai and took the arti with him.Everyone was happy accept for Meera.ANnd Jai was shock(hehehe nice scene)While on the arti Pronita says im doing all this for my daughter,show me a way Gnapathi papa give me your blessings.

EPISODE ENDS.

p/s:sorry my written update was not so in detail today coz im really very tired now,hope you all will understand.thank you

Sponsors

Tags
2008, 8th, september, update, written