Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Old 01-14-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default 22nd October 2008 KS written update

PART 1

The show starts with Pia giving Pronita the blank cheque.She ask her to stay away from the family.Jigyasa came and sees there's another cheque on Pronita's hand.Jigayasa says this a blank cheque,and she starts to tease Pronita about it.

Pia says good Jigyasa aunty you are here now,I don't like your style but still I'm with you to kick out this Pronita.Rano came and says not only Pia,I'm with you too.Rano says again that there os someone who wants to replace dee's place,if dee was here now,she would have want you to go from this house too.

Rano says mummy ji now only you can bring back the happiness to this house,we are with you to kick out her from this house.

Pronita was walking and crying and Jigyasa was saying to her something.Jigyasa says I will kick out both of your sisters too and I will fullfill Pia's promise that she asked for.She says all the best to Pronita.

Ganga was sitting down alone and Rishi came to her and asked her that why isn't she sleeping.Ganga says I don't like people telling to me what should I do and what should not I do.I will sleep when I feel sleepy.Rishi says you should be upset because your whole family is leaving.He says only three days left and they will be here,he wants Ganga to spend that three days with her family.

Rishi then was going to walk but Ganga grabbed his hand and says actually Rishi,Rishi then says is nothing someone people will react like you did.Rishi the says so no sorry.He ask her to sleep and he says that he will drop her at her house back.

She lie down and so does he and he took his pillow and sleeps on the floor.He slept and Ganga looked at him and smile.

PART 2

Pronita talks to herself and says that everyone had change and how is she gonna prove that she is Bani.She don't understand anything and she ask god to help her out.The she saw Jai sleeping in the room and the( SUNA SUNA LAMHA LAMHA song been played on the background.) She saw some immigration visa papers and she took it and looked at it.She then took his specs out and she cries and went off from there.

The next day in Walia Mansion

Everyone was having their breakfast,Vidya ask Jai to choose any of the Mansion for them to be shift there in US.Jai ask Jigyasa to choose.Adi came and he then receive a call from the immigration office and they said that they haven't send the papers yet and they will be sending it this afternoon.Adi then says make it done as soon as possible.He thank and kept the phone.

Jai ask him is there any problem and he says yes that we all have to go and do the blood test again.Jai says okay do it as fast as you can.Pronita heard the convo and says her plan will be successful and she turn off her phone.

Varun is having a blood test and same goes to the family too.Pronita says to herself that she is sorry to Mr.Walia as she have to do the random blood test.She has got no other idea rather then doing it.She says she needs Krishna and Rano DNA as she can prove that she is the mom and the sister of them.After a while the DNA report will be out and everyone will know the truth of Jigyasa.

Jai sees Pronita and calls Ramu kaka to throw something out as it's now had become old.Rishi came and made a surprise visit.Jai asked what are you both doing here,Rishi replies and said nothing it just that Ganga wanted to spent some time with you all.Rishi says I can now feel like being a bachelor again as she is hereJia says no you will be spending some time with us too.Everyone ask him to stay too and grab him away to his room.Vidya then pulls Ganga and they all looked very happy.

Ganga,Vidya and Krishna looked at Pronita in an angry way and Ganga passes Pronita to go up the stairs ,she barges her then.

PART 3

Rishi came to Pronita and ask her why is she doing all this?Pronita then replies everyone knows about it,its all because of money.Rishi says he don't believe it that she is doing all this for money.He says this that I've said this before I don't believe with all my eyes sees and I will follow what my heart says.My heart says that you're not doing all this because of money.

Rishi says I know you're not doing all this because of money,ut then if you need any help ,I'm there to help(Rishi you are great!!!!!) Pronita says that he will get his answer very soon and why is she doing all this.I'm happy that you are with me.Pronita says she can't give anything to her daughter but she asked Rishi to do the honour for her.Rishi the went off.

Pronita was talking to herself that the person who are close to her doesn't know the pain that she is having but the person who has no relationship with her understand the pain that she is going through.But all the misunderstanding will be cleared today.

She goes to the lady doctor and ask for the DNA blood report and the doctor said that she is leaving to abroad today and she also said that to come out with a DNA report will take time but she manage to do it fast for Pronita.The doctor said that the DNA match.She said the paper will go to Mr.Walia today and your problem will be solve today.Pronita thank her and left.

Pronita then goes to Ganesh Ji to support her and prays.

EPISODE ENDS.

Sponsors

Tags
2008, 22nd, october, update, written