Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Old 01-14-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default 28th October 2008 KS written update

PART 1

The show starts with Pronita is telling Pia and Rano to keep an eye on Jigyasa.Pronita then arrived at Walia Mansion.Jigyasa was shocked to see Pronita and she then started to insult Pronita.Jigaysa calls her Bani.Jigyasa says everyone insulted you but still you're here again.Jigayasa then realize that the family is watching her and stopped insulting her,so she change her statements towards Pronita.

Pia seem to be very angry to see the way Jigayasa was treating Pronita but Rano made Pia understand that they have to see all that and be on Jigyasa side so she does not get suspicious about them.Jigayasa had taken Bani's identity and they have to make sure that they also give her statement and so we have to keep our cool.

Pronita was in Jai's room,and he look very angry at her.She gave him a towel but Jai throw it away.Pronita stopped him from drinking and Jai says after two days I don't have to put with you or this house.She is glad that at least he spoke to her.

Early in the morning Ganga wakes up and saw Rishi was sleeping beside her and she says that his place is down on the floor.Rishi then assures Ganga that nothing happen between them,Ganga then realize that she was sleeping on his shoulder whole night.Rishi says it was like a very beautiful dream for me but now you're up,my dream is over and Ganga started to think about it.

PART 2

Everyone is at the table is having their breakfast,Krishna,Vidya and everyone says that they haven't started packing,Dadi's friend came and says to Adi that they are not coming with them because Dadi has decided not to go with them.Dadi talks about the new show to Adi and Adi and Vicky replies by saying that they have a lot of work to be done and cannot take them.

Rishi says that they are not going to Paris today,Adi replies by saying that okay you take Dadi to the audition.Ganga looked unhappy and Rishi finds an excuse and finds a way out from here.

Jai came and says that he has important work to be done,Jigyasa says that I'll leave you at the door as I want to tell you something.Pronita looked sad and says this to herself that because of her and Jigyasa's fights Jai is suffering.

Pia is angry again with Jigayasa at what Jigyasa had done and Rano says that we have to start with Jigyasa's biggest weakness.Pronita is at Jigyasa's room and Jigyasa is angry at her againPronita told her that today I found out a truth about Ranvir that he did a fraud.

Since the family knows that she is greedy,Pronita says she wants cash in at this opportunity.Jigyasa shouts at her and Pronita says don't call her Bani as the family may heard about that,and all the trouble that she she went through for 17 years will be a waste.

Pronita says that you'll be amazed at what all that I know and in return for my silence ,I want a big fat some of the money.Pronita says that Ranvir as a GM he is doing all the fraud for crores of rupees.She says again that she have to show all this to Adi or Jai but nothing much will happen.She tells again that so to take a bigger revenge,I'll give this papers to income tax department,then he will go to the jail and you will not be able to migrate.

Jigaysa asked her how much does she wants?Pronita says nothing much,since I am the Bani not Pronita ,she says that she wants something small and that is the Walia Mansion's keys.

PART 3

Jigyasa says are you mad?Pronita then talk and says that okay now you have to choose you want the keys or Ranvir.Jigayasa then agreed to give her the keys since she have no choice.Jigayasa is about to hand over the keys to her when Pia and Rano comes there.

Pronita says to them that Jigyasa wants her to look after the house,Pia taunts her and says this is not a part of the plan,but Jigyasa says that she have no choice but to give her the keys.

Pia and Rano says to Jigayasa that they are disappointed on her and they walk off from there,Pronita taunts her that her support is gone and so are the keys.She says this is nothing much compared to what happened to me last night.Pronita says I could use Ranvir as my pawn to play my game but I'm not like you.She says I will make sure that Ranvir will walk on the right part.So now plan and scheme and do what you want and thank for the key.

EPISODE ENDS.

Sponsors

Tags
2008, 28th, october, update, written