Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

Old 01-23-2009, 12:13 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default 'I don't throw attitude!' - Neha Bamb

'I don't throw attitude!'

Farhana Farook

Monday, April 17, 2006 19:50 IST

Neha Bamb dismisses rumours of having problems with co-star Iqbal Khan.

The on-screen chemistry of Angad (Iqbal Khan) and Kripa (Neha Bamb) in 'Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai' holds a sway over all generations.

From the campus to grandmas, all romance-enthusiasts monitor the graph of the pair's on-screen relationship. But ironically there have been rumours that the duo does not share a great personal rapport, thanks to Neha's alleged distant behaviour. Apparently, Neha who has also starred in South films has an attitude problem.

Neha protests, "I don't have an attitude. It just takes me a little while to get friendly with people. The show has been on air for a year. It took me around four to five months to get easy. I am tired of explaining this to people. Now I have turned immune."

Quiz her on what has contributed to the show's success and she says, "Everybody in the show has put in a lot of work. Even if we have any problems we sort it." When Iqbal was asked about their controversial relationship as opposed to their great on-screen vibes, he said, "Our relationship is good. Once the camera gets rolling it's your job to look convincing. I have no problems with Neha. I am a nice guy!"

Sponsors

Tags
attitude, bamb, neha, throw