Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

Old 01-23-2009, 01:01 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default written update... maayka... 24 oct

Hall:

In the morning,Soni is doing the aarti,everyone come there,Soni give the aarti to everyone..

Shabd&Mahi's Room:

Shabd wake up and saw Mahi standing on the miroir.Mahi says to Shabd that kismat doens't want that we get separated,do u remember when i was leaving the house and Veer jiju came.Shabd says i don't believe it and goes.

Breakfast Table:

Soni is serving the breakfast to everyone.Veer says to Lovely that because of ur parathe i am getting alright,Lovely says its because of Soni hands who has made it.Lovely says to Soni u know Karva Chauth is coming,ask to Durga about this,she know a lot.

Hall:

Tayaji is singing a song for Tyaji.Suhani come,she is on the door.Tayaji says to Tyaji that he will also do the Karva Chauth.Tyaji says u let it be,T/T saw Suhani and call her in.Suhani says i was remembering both of you,so i come here to meet u both.Suhani says i am sorry what happend other day when the boy come to meet me and i run away but then i think that u are older and can think about my betterness.Suhani says will you both can forgive me,i am like ur daughter.Suhani says all the mistakes that i have done,u all plzz forget it.Tyaji says ok we have forgive u for all ur mistakes.Suhani was going to take blessings but Tayaji says daughters doens't touch the feet.Suhani says i will leave now.Suhani is thinking now its just the start lets see what happened next.

Soni's Room:

Soni is calling Gurpreet(i think its the servant in the house) and is also removing some clothes.Soni says to Gurpreet that i have some old clothes if u want u can take it home,Gurpreet says i will take when i will go home.Soni also saw the red duppatha that Jeet had brought for her.Soni goes.Jeet saw the red duppatha from the outside the door.

Outside:

Soni come and give some clothes to Gurpreet,a men is burning some things and Soni saw that he is going to burn a red duppatha,Soni come and remove it and says who says u to burn it, u don't know what should be burned and what not,did i says to u to burn it.The men says Jeet told me to burn it.Soni saw Jeet is standing infront of her.Soni run away.

Hall:

Soni come,Jeet is there also,Soni was going but Jeet take her hand.Soni says leave my hand.Jeet take the duppatha from Soni hands and says come with me.

Outside:

Jeet come there with Soni,Jeet says i want to know the truth of what happend right now.Jeet says to Soni that u still love me a lot as u used to love.Episode ends on Soni face.

Sponsors

Tags
maayka, oct, update, written