Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

Old 01-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Maayka - 27th dec written update

Gurdawara:

Mahi is praying,A women let her little son with Mahi as she has to go somewhere.Her name is Happy.Happy call Mahi an angel.

Garden:

Shabd is outside sitting on a bench,its raining.Inside the house,Tyaji saw Kamya and ask u there?Kamya says i went to bring the towel for Shabd,Tyaji says Shabd is alone outside.They both take Shabd inside..

Kitchen:

Harry smell something good.Harry ask to Cherry,Soni and Lovely who are in the kitchen that what are u making?Cherry says Kheer and says Lovely is making it.Cherry says we have hear that Lovely make great food.Harry says u are talking about the food from Lovely hands,i can eat the poisson from Lovely hands..Lovely give something to eat to Harry,Lovely put something in ti.Harry is not feeling good and goes to the washroom.Harry goes.Cherry says moms said that in Punjab,in the house there is a lot of fun that we don't need to go outside,not for the honeymoon also.Cherry says if u both could've not come i would be so bored,i am thankful that u both are coming.Soni says we are not going togethr,Cherry ask why?Soni says Veer has alot of work so he can't come.Soni says i will talk with Veer so maybe he can agree.

Shabd Room:

Doctor is checking Shabd,Docotr says that Shabd has got pnumonia due to cold and Doctor recommend to hospitalise him..T/T agree..

Gurdawara:

Guruji says to Mahi that this is Mss.Kapoor(Happy mother)she has to go to as her mother is dead,keep Happy with u for one day.Happy mother said that she will return soon.

Veer Room:

Soni come in the room,Veer ask what is the matter,tell me.Soni says u have already said no for this question.Soni says if u can take vacation for 2-4 days,we can go with Jeet&Cherry.Veer says we can't get tickets as many people went to traveling.Durga come with Cherry and said i have already bring the 4 tickets for all of u,u four will go togheter for the honeymoon.Veer agree.Cherry&Soni goes to do the packing.

Hospital:

T/T bring Shabd to the hospital,Tayaji says i have called Soni,she must be coming.Doctor says his condition is very risky.Tyaji goes from the room,Tyaji come outside and is crying.Tayaji come too.Tyaji says its because of me,i should've not take Shabd outside.

Gurdawara:

Mahi is praying,Happy says lets play,i will run and u will catch me.Mahi says stop u will fell down.Happy fell down from stairs and got fainted.Mahi took him to the same hospital where Shabd is hospitalized.

Hospital:

Tayaji says that Mahi must been praying for Shabd for sure,she is not with us but she must be praying for Shabd.Soni come.Mahi come to the hospital with Happy.Doctor give some medicines to T/T and says go and bring them.Tayaji goes to bring them.Tyaji says to Soni u stay with Shabd,i will go and wash my face.The Doctors take Happy to the room.Mahi&Soni start praying(same that Prince sing when Mahi was hospitalized).Episode ends on Mahi&Soni face.

Sponsors

Tags
27th, dec, maayka, update, written