Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Saat Phere

Old 01-15-2009, 03:46 AM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default I feel so bad for Nahar and saloni

Boy you sure do find out who are your true friends and family that truly loves you is when your in some kind of trouble.

There uncle never once even thought that Nahar wouldnt be the type to kill his own cousin.

I truly hate Kalika. She was first after Saloni and know she killed her own husband and then is letting some innocent guy take the fall for it.

I feel so bad for Saloni and Nahar.. first she finds out about her father and then her mom stop talking to her, when she finally gets that cleared with her mom, her family goes there her brother-in-law but in jail, then she looses her own baby while saving another baby.. And know her husband is in jail for murder.

Sponsors

Tags
bad, feel, nahar, saloni