Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Old 01-14-2009, 02:11 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Sharad Malhotra on recovery path, good news for u guys

Sharad Malhotra on recovery path

Sharad Malhotra, who plays Amar in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, is still recovering from his knee injury. Sharad informed us that he injured himself twice and is feeling very sad as he could not manage to perform and support his team in Yeh Hai Jalwa.

Sharad is still on pain killers. “I am feeling much better now but it was tough because I injured myself twice. Firstly, I got hurt during the Yeh Hai Jalwa rehearsals. That time I sprained my ankle and next week I was doing a stunt for my show. I fell on my knee cap and got a severe ligament tear. Moreover there was a problem of internal bleeding so I was not able to stand or walk. I was hospitalized for a while but I came on sets the next day.”

Sharad needed help to walk for the first couple of days. “My boy was helping me to walk and stand. The first two days I was not able to even sit. Doctors gave me some prescriptions and I am also taking treatment from a physiotherapist. He comes to my place, exercises and massages my leg.”

The actor says that he has realized he is very accident prone. “My mother gets worried about my injuries but I just love doing stunts and action. People call me mad because of this, but I enjoy it more than the romantic scenes. The production team offers me a dummy but I think I can give the right expression when I perform the stunts myself. I have injured myself before also while performing stunts so now I have decided to be careful in the future.”

Sharad missed his performance during the Yeh Hai Jalwa finale this week. “It was very sad that I could not perform in the show. I was supposed to perform on the song which was like a Broadway musical. But my team is very supportive and energetic. When they realized that I will not be able to perform, they worked even harder. Ours is the only team which has unity.”

After recovering, Sharad is also planning to learn kick boxing. We only hope that Sharad will be more careful about his stunts in the future

Sponsors

Tags
good, guys, malhotra, news, path, recovery, sharad