Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

Old 01-23-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka 22nd JULY Written Update

Recap

Cherry hits jeet with a stick when he tries to reveal the parmeets mask. Parmeet is shown to be the person that helps cherry out. They both hear jyoti and drag unconscious jeet a side. Cherry tells parmeet to go and that she will handle jeet.

Part 1

Durga, mr. Khurana and cherry are bringing jeet inside the house. They clean the blood off the body and are worried about how he got hurt. Soni also walks in and sees jeets condition, she is shocked and worried but the family tells her to go and relax assuring her jeet will be fine. Mr. Khurna asks cherry what jeet was doing at this hour outside. Cheery says she doesn�t know. Jyoti says you should know why you were there? Cherry says she just was walking. She tells jyoti that she is lucky that her brother was saved by her. Jyoti says well you were walking? I don�t believe that . parmeet cuts in to save cherry and says well we should not be arguing right now but taking care of jeet. He says he will ring the doctor but jyoti says she has already done it. Jyoti says well when all of this happened you weren�t in your room either. I looked for you everywhere. Parmeeet says did you check the studyroom.? Wel I was there doing some work. I told you about it aswell. The door bell rings and parmeet goes to open it.

Next morning durga and her husband walk out the room and see soni in the corner. Soni asks about jeet and durga says he is ok. Soni looks in to jeets room and goes in hesitantly. She watches him and put a blanket on him and walks out. Cherry watches this and is not happy.

At sareen house shabd is getting ready and mahi brings his waist coat. He tries to romance with mahi but she tells him he is getting late and should go to office. Shabd says god I am so romantic and you gave me an unromantic wife.shabd says shall I cancel going today you look too cute. Mahi says no. mahi says you are such a good husband you took a day off for me so you will cook and I will eat you will wash the clothes for me and you can help gauri do some work as well.shabd says mahi you were right I should go to work and he walks off. Mahi laughs and shabd and sees he forgot his mobile and runs after him. suddenly she stops as someone holds her hand she thinks it is shabd and smiles but it is really angad mahi does not know he hugs her and squashes her. Mahi tells him to let go and then she turns to see angad. She is shocked and pushes hi away.

Part 2

Mahi is so devasted and says what a bad thing you are doing to me. Angad says how good you call me love so low. You should answer me with love. Mahi tell him he has a last chance to stay away from her. Angad laughs telling her it will be difficult. Angad says he is only marrying kamya to get close to her. Mahi walks off angry. Mahi runs down the stairs and see shabd who tells her angads dad is here. shabd tells her that angads dad has come to talk about the engagement. She sees angad coming down the stairs and looks scared. Everybody is happy about the engagment except mahi and then kamya walks down the stairs. She asks everyone why they are looking at her like that. Moni says we are talking about your engagement when do you want to do it? Kamya says can we wait for a bit. Everyone looks shocked. She then says but I think angad wants to do it quickly so we will do it. Everyone started smiling. Angad says I cant wait to be a part of this family , he then looks at mahi and smiles at her. Mahi looks away.

CREDIT:- za7n4b FORM IF

Sponsors

Tags
22nd, bhar, july, maayka, saath, update, written, zindagi