Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Dill Mill Gaye

Old 01-15-2009, 02:48 AM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default ~kudi ne mera dil lutiya~

OK GUYS SO HERE I AM.....IN THIS THREAD IM GOIN TO START MY STORY....LET ME TELL SOMETHIN BOUT MY STORY FIRST....IM MAKIN THIS STORY VERY MUCH LIK KARAN JOHAR'S MOVIE....ITS GOIN TO BE VERY MODERN AND ITS NOT GOIN TO BE IN THE TIME OF SCHOOL, COLLEGE OR NO ONE IS MARRIED...

ITS GOIN TO BE THE TIME....WHERE EVRYONE HAS A CAREER AND EVRYONE IS IN THE AGE OF GETTIN MARRIED AND THEY ARE JUSS HAVIN AN AWSOME TIME IN THEIR LIFE BY ENJOYING THE TIME THEY HAV WITH THEIR FRIENDS IN PARTIES AND EVRYTHIN...YET THEY ALL ARE VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THEIR WORK.....ND THTS WHY THIS FANFICS NAME STARTED WITH A
"K" (lol..) AND HERE WE GO WITH "KUDI NE MERA DIL LUTIYA"

CHARACTERS:

-ARMAAN: he is cool dude....very handsome...sabhi ladkiya uspe marti hain....he is the ceo of the best fashion company in

PARIS.....he is very strict about his work...yet he is very chill and flirts with girls and evrythin...(lol juss lik our normal armaan).....he is yet lookin for his true love....he knows that she will come one day....." he believes that he is not goin to look for that girl because he knows tht if he looks for someone then sure he will find someone but she might not be the perfect one he is lookin for...and he knows that when she comes....he will know and he will have this feelin inside of him that the violins will start playin in his hearts....and he will know that....that is his TRUE love"...

RIDDHIMA: she is the best fashion designer in PARIS...she works for the "diva" company and makes very good money.....she is also very strict about her work.....yet she still has fun in life.....she goes to parties and evrythin....she is very respectful to elders and....is very independent....she is also very very fashionable...(lol u can juss imagine our shipa wearing those boots and evrythin and walkin down the streets of PARIS)

ANJALI: she is one the models in paris....she only wears clothes her sis-riddhima- designs....she loves her sister very much.....she is very outgoing...she loves to party...she is very much into guys...she is drop down gorgeous....sabhi ladke inki peeche pade hain....she is also very respectful and knows her limits...

ATUL: he is very chill guy....he works in armaan's office...he is a very close friend to armaan...they hav been together since college...and hav been pals......atul is not very much into girls...he thinks love is waste of time....

MUSKAAN: muskaan.....is riddhima's assistant....they hav been reali close friend for a while...they are always together....muskaan juss started dating rahul a few days ago....muskaan is very lazy....she is very "kanjoos" at work...but batoon mein aur saab mein she is ek dam jakaas...(lol)

RAHUL: rahul also works in armaan's office...he is very strict about his work....he just started goin out with muskaan...he has been havin a crush on muskaan for the longest time....and he finally got the nerves to ask her out.....

SHASHANK: well shashank doesnt reali hav a part in this lol...he is kind of dead (lol)....umm well he died on his way to his business trip to belgium in a plane crash...this was back 5 years ago....

SETTING:

well i think u guys already know the settin....its PARIS.....one of the MOST romantic place in the world.....and also the world of fashion...

this is all for rite now....i hope u liked the characters....tomm will be the first epi of "KUDI NE MERA DIL LITIYA"

tomm these character will be waiting for u in this forum....

u will get enough entertainment...ull get laughter....romance...some serious stuff....some emotional stuff...

i hope u guys like it...i will try my best to make this to u guys expectations....

I AM BRINGING KARAN JOHAR INTO DMG.........!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors

Tags
dil, kudi, lutiya, mera