Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Algemeen > Studie > Studie Algemeen

Old 09-07-2005, 08:17 AM   #1
imported_Anjani

Default Gezocht: verblijfplaats voor buitenlandse student

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am a Hindu student from Haryana, India and have been selected for the European Masters in Law and Economics Program and would be spending a term (October till December) in Erasmus University, Rotterdam. While I have received a grant: Erasmus Mundus Grant to fund my education and expenses, the international office of the university has been unable to find an accomodation for me. It is, therefore, a request to you to help me/guide me for an accomodation in Rotterdam. I am a Hindu, Bachelor student of 23 years age and an alumnus of Gita Niketan School, Kurukshetra. I am a vegetarian
and belong to a respectable family of Haryana. I would not mind a shared/studio accomodation.

Best regards,
Kunal Gupta

- Vaclav Havel, Czech playwright, president -

Sponsors
Old 09-18-2005, 04:04 PM   #2
imported_MiKe
IF-Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to imported_MiKe Send a message via MSN to imported_MiKe Send a message via Yahoo to imported_MiKe
Default Re: Gezocht: verblijfplaats voor buitenlandse student

mag je jokken anjani :o

Tags
buitenlandse, gezocht, student, verblijfplaats, voor