Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

Old 01-23-2009, 01:06 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Maayka - 15th jan written update

Here is the Written Update

Hall:

Mahi ask to the girl why the goons were after you,the girl says let me stay here until the goons doesn't leave.Mahi said they have already leave.Tyaji come and ask who is this girl,Mahi tells that the goons are after her and Tyaji ask to the girl why they were after you.The girl says my master send them after me,so that they can take me.The girl said i have come here to work..I used to work there and they were very nice but after they become evil and start doing wrong work and i said that i don't want to do that work so i run away from there.Tyaji&Mahi says u can stay here..The girl sit down but Mahi says to her to sit on the sofa..,Mahi ask her name,she says Gauri,Tyaji says sit on the sofa,she sits.

Dinning Table:

Veer,Jeet,Soni&Cherry are having dinner.Soni says to Cherry lets play card.Cherry says no and says lets play spin the bottle.The bottle stop on Veer so Cherry ask to Veer who was ur 1st love..Veer says my 1st love was in the collge,Jeet ask the name?Soni says i though u was going to says Rajji dii..Jeet spin the bottle,it stops on Soni.Jeet says i will ask the questions,Jeet ask tell me about ur 1st love..Soni answer Veer. Cherry spin the bottle,it stops on Jeet..Cherry ask to Jeet who was ur 1st love,Jeet says she is here between us and goes..

Jeet Room:

Jeet come there and Veer also come and ask to him what has happend?Veer says u can tell me what u are feeling.Jeet says there are some things that we can't share..Jeet play the pool..Soni also come..Veer says to Jeet u know i can do anything for u.Jeet says leave ur wife.Veer says what.Jeet says u have just said that u can do anything for me.Jeet start laughing and says i was just joking..Jeet goes..

Mahi&Shabd Room:

Mahi is praying and Mahi was going but Shabd who is lying on the bed take her dupattha and says wait for a while,Mahi waits,when Shabd sleep,Mahi goes..

Cherry Room:

Cherry is upset and is crying,the phone ring,Cherry pick up its Durga and Durga ask what happend?is everything fine between Jeet and u..Cherry says everyong had lies to me,even u,u have said to me that Jeet will forget his first love..,he hasen't forget her yet,he still love her..Durga says that Jeet is trying to forget his past..Durga says only u have the right to be Jeet wife..Durga says i am with you and cut the phone,Jyoti come there and ask to Durga maman what are u doing,if Jeet is of Cherry then how will u do Cherry&Soni fight.Durga says everything will go wrong,when Cherry will try to go closer to Jeet,Jeet will go away and then i will do something that Cherry will come to know that Jeet love Soni..Episode ends on Durga face..

Sponsors

Tags
15th, jan, maayka, update, written