Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Old 01-14-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan Help Desk

Hi Everyone!

If you have any Questions realting BMTD then this the right place to ask. Just main points i think you should all know.

If you are looking for the Videos then first go the the Video Archive and there you would find all the videos. Here is a quick link...

http://www.apnicommunity.com/banoo-m...reply-plz.html

If you are looking for the Written Updates then go the the Written Update Archive or click on the link below

Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan Written Update Archive - No reply plz

Want some picture of BMTD then go the the BMTD Picture Archive or click on the link below

Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan Pictures Archive - No Reply Plz

Want to read some Articles relating BMTD then follow the link below or go the Article Archive

BMTD Article Archive - No reply plz

Today i have added a New Section Called the Fan Fic Archive

Here is the link to it -

Fan Fic Archive - No reply Plz

A quick definition of FF. Fan Fic is a story that you make using the main characters for example for BMTD you would use sharad and Divyanka and u can make up your own characters.

There is also Game Of The Month... so i request that you participate as much as you can... Next Game of the Month Will be posted Tomorrow (Sunday). If you have ideas for games then plz pm me with the rules and how to play the game. Also add an example or two with it. If you have any question then do pm me or if you have question regarding BMTD then this is the right section to ask. One last thing please always say thanks to the person who posts the videos, Written updates, Picture updates, and if someone post an article. These people work really hard to give you the best and in return all you can do is to reply to the thread and type two magical words and that is Thank You. (dont reply if it says no reply. lol)

Sponsors

Tags
banoo, desk, dulhan, mein, teri