Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Old 01-14-2009, 02:51 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Hey guys bad news im really really sorry!!

hey guys this is saniya here and im REALLY sorry to say this but im gonna stop updating on my FF its been goin horrible and i cant go back and fix it.. i didnt have time to update for a long time and when i did it i rushed through it and it turned out horrible.. but i wanna make a request to u guys to make ur own FF im sure ull do good.. and if i have time ill start all over and make a different FF.. again im really sorry and im encouraging all of you guys to make ur own FF.. i cant wait to read them.. im soooo sorry guys..

Sponsors

Tags
bad, guys, hey, news