Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

Old 01-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Maayka - 17th March 08 written update

17th March Written Update

Shabd&Mahi Room:

Shabd says to Mahi u can't bring her at home and says we won't talk about this now and leave..

Dinning Table:

Tayaji is singing a song for Tyaji..Mahi is thinking how will i go to the outhouse now?Mahi come and sit with them to eat..Later,Shabd says i am finish and leave..Tayaji also get up and says i will watch TV as there is an match and India will win for sure..Kamya says no one else can win..They both leave..Mahi says to Tyaji won't u see the match?Tyaji says no and says lets clean up our drawer..Mahi says i have to clean up this..Tyaji says let this for Gauri..Mahi agree.At the outhouse,the women is waiting for Mahi..Mahi come at the kitchen,take a tiffin and she was going to put the food but Shabd enters.Mahi ask to Shabd u come very soon at home?Shabd says i forgot my phone..Shabd was going but says i forget one more thing,to take a kiss from wify..Shabd says give me a kiss.Mahi says to him plzz go.Mahi saw the women is there standing at the door.Mahi look shocked..The phone ring,Mahi says to Shabd to pick up the phone.Shabd pick up the phone and Mahi leave with the women..Shabd pick up the phone and its for Kamya.Shabd look for Mahi but she is not here and says that she has surely gone to clean up the bedroom.Shabd says to Gauri to tell to Kamya to pick the phone..Shabd leave..

Outhouse:

Mahi come with the women and says to her i had said to u not to go from here.The women says that i was scared for you,last night u said to me that u will come soon and now u scold me..Mahi says i have bring milk for you..Mahi give her milk and says i will come at the afternoon to give u the food.Mahi leave..

Hall:

Jyoti ask to Harry what happend?Harry says Lovely is doing acting of Soni-Mahival and i was thinking that if i could've do acting also..Jyoti says every role is disturbuted..Cherry says to Durga u know ur friend Richa,she had called and was asking about our health and she also says that she saw Soni at the Jeweler shop.Cherry says she called Soni but maybe Soni has not hear it..Soni says she saw me and says i din't go to any Jeweler shop..Durga says maybe u have forget..Soni says i swear of god..Cherry says maybe Richa aunty have saw someone else and she thought that it was Soni..Veer is thinking why Soni is keep lying just because of an bracelet.Veer leave and says i am going to get ready for the office..

Veer&Soni Room:

Veer come and is reading a file.Soni come and says i have forget to give u something..Veer is thinking that she has remember now about the bracelet..Veer look happy.Soni open the drawer and there is a box of bracelet and says to Veer Mahi&Shabd have give to you.they din't come to the Birthday,that's why..Veer says i will see it later and leave.

Mahi Room:

Mahi is sitting on the chair and is remembering when she saw the women for the first time,at the market and also when she bring her at the outhouse..Mahi is thinking who is this women?she can't be my mother and says that i should have not bring her at home without asking to Shabd and also not to hiding this from my family.Mahi think maybe she is my mother..Episode ends on Mahi face

credit: *Sallu*

Sponsors

Tags
17th, maayka, march, update, written