Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Dill Mill Gaye

Old 01-14-2009, 11:03 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default plz share ur innermost emotions abt how u felt aftr the last episode.......

hi everyone.......i was thnk'ng about this thread becoz i knw many of us r hurt becoz of the last episode...so plz share ur honest emotions abt last epsiode.

here i am wid mine......

wen d episode started i was quite happy to she sis padma becoz i thought she wud do somethng so clear off problems betweem A&R........becoz she knws abt the relationship between 2 of them........but sadly nothing like that happened.........even both did not speak 2 each other aftr armaan rescued ridhimaa from dakku's .........i was so pissed off.....

& abt the final moment....as she was leaving wid her mom to chandigarh

i really cried..........

dats true.....

I knw d show is just a fiction but can't help it i'm so much attached to it...

my mom was sitting next to me & she was asking me abt somethng.....but i did not looked at her...as i was crying..thought wat she wud thnk abt me.....

even the background music of the final scene was so sad.......truly guys i really cried....the creatives did it so badly...... dat the both did not even had a chance to spend some moments alone.......armaan was left behind alone...........really felt sad aftr dat.........

but the show must go on........

we all will still continue to to share our views like this

dmg rocksssssssss........apni community ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sponsors

Tags
abt, aftr, emotions, episode, felt, innermost, plz, share