Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Old 01-14-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Prachi Desai Playing a Leading Role In The Film “Life Partner”

By now its common knowledge that the Television actress Prachi Desai who get fame as Bali in the Zee TV famous serial “Kasamh Se”, is ready to make her first Bollywood movie opoosite Farhan Akhtar in “Rock On”. However, even before her movie hits the screen, the actress has already gets a new project of Big banner.

Acoording to sources, “The latest buzz is that Prachi Desai has been signed as one of the female leading actress in “Life Partner” which is the latest flick of Abbas Mustan’s home production. The movie which stars Govinda, Fardeen Khan, Tisshar Kapoor and Genelia D’Souza is a dictrorial venture of Rumi Jaffrey.

The media spoke with Prachi Desai to confirm this latest buz, she says” Yeah! I have singed the Abbas Mustan’s project, but it is too early to talk about it. I can not dive you many delaied about “Life Partner. But one thing is sure that I am playing a one of the female leads in the movie. Even, all I can say is that when I heard the script, I loved it and I am excited that I am a part of it”.

In the start of her filmi carrer with two big banner projects on hand, Seems that Prachi is all set to kick start er Bollywood carrer with a bang and she is ready to rock the film industry as she ruled on TV screens.

Sponsors

Tags
desai, film, leading, partner”, playing, prachi, role, “life