Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Old 01-14-2009, 07:07 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Prachiís on a house hunt

She came, she saw, she conquered! After her stint on TV Prachi has moved on to greener pastures. Big screen is the next inevitable step for any TV actor. After TV turned film actor Vidya Balan, itís now Prachiís turn to shine bright.

ďAppreciation makes you feel good but to sustain it one has to work hard. Rock On got me good reviews but this is just the beginning,Ē says a pragmatic Prachi. The young actor says that coming to Mumbai has been the most sensible decision of her life.

ďMy dreams are coming true,Ē she smiles. But there is one dream that is yet to come true. ďIíve been planning to buy a big house for myself. The money that I made during my TV days would just about allow me to have a decent lifestyle. But investing in a house requires a huge amount and Iím sure one day Iíll buy my dream house.Ē

Apart from her Rock On fees and TV remuneration, Prachi also made a whopping 50 Lakhs after winning Jhalak Dikhla Ja . ďI still have the money on me. I havenít been careless about it but that much amount isnít enough to buy the house I want to. Let me work for a few more years and Iíll achieve my target,Ē she says with her fingers crossed.

Sponsors

Tags
house, hunt, prachiís