Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DB   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS
FrontPage User Control Panel Browse Our Members View Calendar
Get New Posts! View Faq?

Go Back   Bollywood, India, Indian Culture > Bolly Series > Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Old 01-14-2009, 01:43 PM   #1
Bollywood
Super Moderator
IF-Crazy

Default Kamya Punjabi loses her cool - Article

Kamya Punjabi loses her cool

Kamya Punjabi aka Sindoora of Banoo Main Teri Dulhann had a fight with a junior artist on the sets during the Holi sequence. We came to know two different versions about the incident.

Explaining her stand, Kamya says, “We were shooting in day and night shift for the Holi sequence and it needed me to be there without colour as my image is of a strict person. But while filming someone came from behind and threw colour on me and without turning back I asked my director - what the hell is this?”

After this, the shooting was delayed for two hours. Defending herself, the actress says, “It takes a lot of time to get ready and then if something like this happens, it is very hectic and irritating to remove colour and put on make up again. But I got ready and was about to start the shoot when all the junior artists came together and refused to shoot saying that I had abused them and all”

Kamya finally apologized but adds, “I asked them who was behind me but nobody came forward. It was just general frustration and I know it is very difficult when shooting gets delayed both money and time wise. But they were all uneducated people and just did not want to work I guess. I have been shooting with them for last two years and they know me very well. I have helped them in every possible way but they only listen to their union leaders so I said sorry to them but even then they thought I said it in a very rude way. In situations like this it becomes impossible to talk to them.”

On the other hand the production supervisor Pradeep played down the incident. “It was nothing major. She has got a bit habituated to her character. Therefore she became hyper and in frustration mouthed some bad words. The shooting was halted for two hours and we had to cover up for it. However, later on the matter was sorted out.”

It is true that shooting for dailies are quite hectic but we hope Kamya will soon learn about anger management.

Sponsors

Tags
article, cool, kamya, loses, punjabi